Jennifer Britton and Michelle MullinsIn this episode of Remote Pathways we are taking a closer look at the Pathways 9 - Malcom "the Mentor" and Pathways 10 - Alex "Work From Anywhere". We also explore systems we use in the remote space.
We love hearing from our listeners! Please visit our contact page and let us know how we can help you today.
In this episode, we discuss:
● Why mentoring is important in the virtual space (those who flourish usually have seen great remote work in practice)
● Reverse mentoring
● WFA - What this term means
● Systems - Systems every remote worker should have
● How habits can help you as a remote professional (more on this topic in a later episode!)
● Building community and relationships with purpose
● Resources to support you around systems
This week's download
Let's talk systems! Join the conversation in our Remote Pathways Podcast Community
This week's question:
What is the MOST important system that helps you FLOURISH as a remote professional?
Thanks for joining us. Please share this with others who work remote and are interested in mentoring and/or WFA.
Remote Pathways is hosted by Jennifer Britton, author of Remote Pathways, and Michelle Mullins. Both Jennifer and Michelle are professional credentialed coaches who specialize in supports for the remote worker, remote leaders and virtual teams. Learn more about them here.