In this episode of Remote Pathways we are taking a closer look at the Pathways 11 - Victor the Volunteer and 11 - Sam Selling Start-up. We also explore collaboration in the remote space.
We love hearing from our listeners! Please visit RemotePathways and let us know how we can help you today.
In this episode, we discuss:
● The last two pathways related to the Digital Dozen - Victor the Voluntary Sector Remote Worker and Sam who is selling her start-up
● Collaboration in the virtual space
● Building community and relationships with purpose
● Systems - Systems every remote worker should have
● Resources to support you around collaboration and questions to ask as you start developing a collaborative partnership
This week's download
Let's talk systems! Join the conversation in our Remote Pathways Podcast Community
This week's questions
What is the MOST important thing you have done as you got started as a remote professional (entrepreneur, leader or team member)?
Teams 365 Blog
9 Habits of Mojo Success for Remote Workers
Remote Pathways is hosted by Jennifer Britton, author of Remote Pathways, and Michelle Mullins. Both Jennifer and Michelle are professional credentialed coaches who specialize in supports for the remote worker, remote leaders and virtual teams. Learn more about them here.