In this episode of Remote Pathways we are taking a closer look at Pathways 7 and 8 - Mo the Creative Solopreneur and Jane the Virtual Facilitator. We also explore
SMART-E GOALS in the context of remote work, and a new year!
We love hearing from our listeners! Please visit our contact page and let us know how we can help you today.
In this episode, we discuss:
● The pathways 7 and 8 – Mo, the Creative Solopreneur, and Jane, the Virtual Facilitator
Some of you may have met Jane in Jennifer’s 2017 book, Effective Virtual Conversations.
● Why Goals are Important
● What creative solopreneurs can benefit from in the remote space
● The importance of ongoing learning in the VUCA space
● How “growth mindset” (as Carol Dweck terms) can help professionals thrive in the remote space. Working in the unknown.
● SMART-E Goals and Goal Setting
● Resources to support you around goals – SMART-E Goal Worksheet
This week's download
SMART-E Goal Worksheet
Let's talk goals! Join the conversation in our Remote Pathways Podcast Community
This week's questions
What's your #1 goal that you are working on this year? What supports do you need to make it happen?
In this episode of Remote Pathways we are taking a closer look at Pathways 5 and 6 - Sujit the Project Manager and Sally the Sales Professional. We also explore the importance of VISION, and the fact that METRICS matter.
We love hearing from our listeners! Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today.
In this episode we discuss:
Join the conversation! Connect with us at our Remote Pathways Podcast Community at Mighty Networks.
Tags: Project Management, Sales Professionals, Vision, Questions, Communication, Feedback, Remote Work
Remote Pathways is hosted by Jennifer Britton, author of Remote Pathways, and Michelle Mullins. Both Jennifer and Michelle are professional credentialed coaches who specialize in supports for the remote worker, remote leaders and virtual teams. Learn more about them here.